Friday, February 6, 2015

{Wild, Wild, Wild Kratts!}

Boy was I so excited to get to see the Kratt Brothers! Unfortunately, Martin had bronchitis and was home in bed, but I was able to hear from and meet Chris!

Chris and Me

Tucker, my Mom, Chris, and Hudson

Here is a small video of Chris explaining how he and Martin got started with their work!


If you zoom in on the screen here, you can see the filming of a Wild Kratts episode:

 Chris shared with us about a scientist that discovered a new species of praying mantis. He is so inspired by the work of the Kratt Brothers that he named this new species after them. If you zoom in you can see the scientist, Chris, Martin, and the LITURGUSA KRATTORUM!

I also got the secret scoop on an upcoming episode of Wild Kratts. It will be about the 

AILUROPODA MELANOLEUCA!

I will have some Hoot Loot for you if you research and find which animal belongs to this scientific name!

1 comment: